Friday, July 18, 2014

Gluten Free Friday Homemade Recipe - #2 Corn Bread

If you are like me and you are planning ahead for the holidays and you start to freak out because you realize you now can't make stuffing at Thanksgiving and Christmas have no fear. Ashley's here for you!

I love corn bread, it is so delicious and when I realized I could bake it form home and make it Gluten Free I was like, SCORE! So here is my secret to having an excellent corn bread dinner.

(As Always, everything is Gluten Free and/or Organic)

1 Cup of Corn Bread Mix
1 Cup of Flour
4 Tablespoons of Sugar
4 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoons of Salt
1 Cup of Milk
2 Eggs, Beaten
1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil

Mix all of the ingredients into a large bowl and beat until a smooth consistency is reached.

Pour into a pan and bake at 425 degrees for 15-18 minutes.

This yields about 9 servings.

I love this recipe and I hope that you do too.

Let me know if you try it and make sure to show me pics!!

On a scale of 1-5 I rate this a 4.5. Don't forget to add butter and honey to give it that extra kick when you are ready to serve.

Enjoy and Happy Eatings!

No comments:

Post a Comment