Friday, August 1, 2014

Gluten Free Friday Homemade Recipe - #4 Peach Cobbler

Everyone thinks the hard part about the Gluten Free lifestyle is you don't get to have any sweets. Well, that is quite wrong! Not only are Snickers Gluten Free but so are any home made recipes you make with the Gluten Free and Organic products.

I have never attempted Peach Cobbler before but I do love how it tastes at restaurants. So my first batch I was very scared but, I am thankful it turned out quite yummy!

Here we go! (As always, all ingredients are Gluten Free and/or Organic)


1 Cups of Flour

1 Cup of Sugar
1 Cups of Milk
4 - 5 Sliced Peaches
1- Stick of Butter

In the baking pan melt the stick of butter.

In a pan of water boil the peaches until softened then remove and drain.

In a separate bowl combine all of the other ingredients together and then once the butter is melted pour into the baking dish.

Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.Can serve with gluten free ice cream if desired
 

This was absolutely perfectly delicious. I give this a 4.5 outta 5 star.


Enjoy and Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment