Saturday, May 16, 2015

AccAmazing! Pitch Perfect 2

Now that was one killer freaking movie!!!

I've said before that the way i judge a movie is that feeling I have at the end of it. That one that is hard to duplicate ... the last time I felt it was with Guardians of the Galaxy.

And now, with Pitch Perfect 2!

I cannot believe how much my face hurts from laughing and smiling. It took all my might to sit in my chair and not sing along to the songs.

It was such a light, fun and fantastic movie!

There were some major surprises for me, like Snoop Dog, The Greenbay Packers and  ... of course ... the BUMPER story!

No spoilers but OMG such a freaking fantastic movie.

This is going to go down as the best movie of 2015 - mark my word! Check back December 31st on this blog but I am 99.999999% sure you will see Pitch Perfect 2 as the best of the best!

Obviously overall this is a 5 star review because there is not any other movie out this year that will make you laugh and smile this much. Or make you burst out into awesome 90's songs singing and swaying to the beat.

PS...If you haven't seen the first one you should. You can get it on Amazon and it is totally worth it.

But I think it is a decent solo movie too except you miss all the back story.


No comments:

Post a Comment