Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Special Assignment Release Day!!!!



BLURB
Jake left Justice, Kansas shortly after the wreck. His life had been forever changed and he didn’t know how he could stay in the one place that was a constant reminder of both women. Now on a quest to prove himself he taps into the one thing better left alone.    

Charlie knew that eventually she’d have to run again. Resolution, California wouldn’t be safe forever, someone would learn about her past. She just never imagined it would be the one person she’s spent a decade trying to forget.    

Charlie and her brother Justin have made a new life in their beach side house on the banks of California. Justin stripping and Charlie hooking - neither wanted these jobs but they both paid the bills. Life was calm until trouble happened inside one seemingly friendly hotel.    Jake and Charlie, face to face with each other and their past.     

Will they both overcome their shadows that haunt each of them?    Is there ever a way to forgive and forget when death is involved?     

Special Assignment - The only thing special about this assignment are the two people involved.

PURCHASE LINKS


 
Wow -- What a whirlwind of an adventure my alter ego Niki has taken this year. We went from just an idea of erotica to a full on series of short stories and now a novel series has been birthed. I never would have seen this coming - not at all. But here it is ... and I couldn't be more excited!

The first bits of feedback from my beta readers and early reviewers has been so positive. That tells me two things - 1 my beta readers have good taste and 2 - I am improving. This has been such a personal victory me, the whole course of this adventure and each time I hear the positive feedback it's just one more check on my to do list in life.

This book is really out of my comfort zone - mystery and erotica combined. I much more prefer the blood and guts of the Blood Series. But for whatever reason this story called to me.

As all of you read it - your reactions to the twists and turns I hope are the same as mine. I didn't see any of it coming, the characters just took over.

Please don't forget to leave a review after you have enjoyed SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT and if you want to send me an email or leave a comment that would be great too. I love hearing feedback!

Happy Reading Everyone - and may all of you have a very blessed holiday season and a wonderful start to the new years that is approaching ever so quickly!

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment