Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Review: Dance in the Moonlight by Amy Kessler


Title: Dance in the Moonlight
Author: Amy Kessler
Source: I received a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review
Purchase Links: Amazon, Smashwords, B & N

Blurb

Renee's life had been normal until the shadows reappeared and the legendary stone was sent to her. As the arrival drags her further into the paranormal world, the last thing Renee expects is to be swept off her feet by a brooding werewolf. Yet Coran captures her heart and attention.
Small problem--he doesn't want a mate.
 
Coran still suffers from the loss of his first mate, but when Renee is attacked by shifters he is forced to protect her at all costs. Things heat up when he realizes fate has wickedly granted him a second chance at love. With the war causing the body count to rise, now is not the ideal time to find a mate.
 
War rages on


The Circle is becoming desperate and something has Lucius worried which means trouble for his followers. It's a dance between danger and fate in this second installment of the Dark War Chronicles.
Review

Once again - Amy nails a winner! This book kept me gripped at the edge of my seat as the characters fought their way through these new situations.

While I enjoyed the first book, this second one was awesome. Amy had a way of keeping me turning the pages and before I knew it I was finished with the whole damn thing. I was like, well damn it's over.

I really like Coran, and the loss he has to move past with the first human mate he had.

I really enjoyed the secondary characters too. Sometimes authors focus so much on the main characters that the enjoyment of the secondary ones is missed. Amy's characters really added to the book and the whole story line in general.

Hopefully Amy won't keep us waiting too much on the third book.

I give this book 4.5 stars .... now Amy just needs to get me book # 3 so I can see what happens!!


No comments:

Post a Comment