Friday, September 5, 2014

Gluten Free Friday Homemade Recipe #9 Roast and Veggies

This was the first Gluten Free / Organic meal I made for my Dad and Step-Mom. They loved it and I am sure you will too.

I think the key to this one was the meat. The organic makes all the difference in the world and man, let me tell you, it was so tender and good!

As always - everything is Gluten Free and/or Organic

Ingredients:

Roast - make sure you get enough pounds per the number of people you are serving. Two people need at least one pound.
Two Carrot Sticks - Sliced horizontal
Potatoes - sliced/chopped
Onions - sliced
Chicken Broth - home made
Seasonings of your choice - I used cinnamon (a lot of meats from the Middle East are seasoned with this.) oregano, and parsley


Take the roast and clean it off with cool water, removing as much of the fat as you can before you cook it.

Place it in a roasting pan and pour enough Chicken Broth into the dish until half of the pan i full.

Season your meat.

Add in your sliced Carrots and Potatoes and onions.

Bake at 350 degrees. For each pound of meat you have you need to cook it for at least an hour.

This turned out perfect and is probably one of the best meals I have ever cooked.

Solid 5 stars!

Enjoy and Happy Eatings!

No comments:

Post a Comment