Sunday, January 15, 2017

Life Style Changes ... 15 days in

Two weeks into the new life and yes I have changed. You wouldn't think so much could change in such a short time but I am walking around and FEELING the difference!

I am going to try and start taking pictures of myself every weekend to track the progress.

The hardest part for me is finding something new to eat so I am not eating the same ole thing every day. It's fine when you're a kid and you love the same meal for lunch but sometimes as adults we want a variety.

What I think I am going to try this next week is pre making my food today (Sunday). I am thinking of baking 4 chicken breast and then adding a 1/3 cup of rice, peas, carrots and maybe some eggs and mixing it all together in a Tupperware and eating that for lunch. This would be in place of the current lunch I bring.

My current lunch consists of:
2 Slices of gluten free bread
1 teaspoon of organic peanut butter
1 teaspoon of raspberry preservative
1/2 cup carrots
3 tablespoons of organic peanut butter
1 serving of fruit (Grapes, Banana, or Apple)
1 String Cheese
This comes to just under 500 calories for lunch a day

My breakfast is either 1/3 cup of oatmeal or 3 eggs and diced turkey. So calories at breakfast never exceed 250.

I think my problem may be I am not eating enough. When you add in dinner that is never more than 600 calories unless I eat out. But even at Taco Cabana my dish was only 610 calories.

Who knows. Guess we will see once I plateau if maybe I need to up it some.

I am really excited about this new life style choice though. I really do feel a lot better mentally and physically. And seeing the inches shed off of your body and the weight vanish doesn't make this a bad thing at all :)

Here is a pic of me on the 8th and a pic of me on the 15th. I am going to attempt to wear the same outfit in each picture

January 8th 2017
January 8th 2017


















January 15th 2017

January 15th 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment