Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: A Hero's Heart

TEASER TUESDAY





I love Christmas and I love bad boys so I am really looking forward to diving into this book tonight.


I'll have my review up on Sunday!

 

 BLURB
 When it comes to revenge, nothing is sacred, not even Christmas.
DEA field agent Jarrett Brandt returned home on his Harley Davidson to visit his brother's grave, not to reconnect with his first true love.
Now widowed with a son, Marissa Reinn Brandt expected nothing from the one who broke her heart--the twin brother of the man she married--but when her son offered him a place to stay for Christmas, she agreed for her son's benefit. 
As they rekindled the flames of love and lust that once bound them together, an enemy from his past and a trusted mentor from his present threatened to destroy everything they held dear.
Warning: a hero with a drug-filled past, lots of hot sex with a sexy redhead, an adorable little boy and bad language


AMBER DAULTON'S BIO
My mind is a wonderland of romance and adventure, laughter and awesome ways of kicking a guy when he's down. I read, write and enjoy contemporary, paranormal and historical novels alike. I just can't get enough of feisty heroines and alpha heroes. Writing takes up most of my time, aside from my tedious day job in the retail industry, and I probably wouldn't be too sane without my computer and notebooks. After all, what's a girl to do when there are people jabbering away in her head and it's hard to shut them up? Write! Nothing else works.
When I'm not busy toiling away on my computer, I acknowledge the fact that I do, indeed, live in reality and then I remember that I'm married with five adorable kitties. *Wink wink* My wonderful, punk-rocker husband supports me in my career (cough cough--obsession) and always lends a pair of eyes to my manuscripts.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm, this books sounds interesting....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all right. Overall I enjoyed it - My review is coming up soon.

      Delete