Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 - What To Look Forward To ....

We just had our 2014 recap and where did that leave us?

WANTING MORE!!!

Exactly! So here is what Memories In The Box is looking forward to in 2015.

Richelle Mead's third book in her Age of X series. I have NO IDEA what the title will be but I don't care. As soon as it's posted for purchase I'm running out (virtually) to get it. I can't believe where she has taken Justin and his co-horts and I NEED TO KNOW what happens!!!

Steven Dos Santo's book number three in his Torch Keeper series. I have it on good authority (his posting from Facebook) to know the book is DONE, it's just not OUT yet. HURRY UP STEVEN!!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!

Author Goddess Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dragonbane novel, #19 in the Dark-Hunter saga. I am so happy it's a normal sized (320 pages) book so it should be a quick and easy Sunday read.

Tami Hoag's Cold Cold Heart will be hitting my kindle in just a short three weeks and yeah! Especially after getting to interview my all time favorite author now I really REALLY want to read this book!

Catherine Coulter's Nemesis, an FBI Thriller. I love her FBI books, no one does them quite like she does. And when SAVICH is in the bio of the book, I think I might have to take the day off to stay home and read this. Sherlock and Savich #BACKINACTION

Rob Thomas, no not the singer, has his Veronica Mar's series in book format and the next one will be out in 2015. While the first book didn't blow my socks off, it did make me smile and kept me turning the pages almost quicker than I could read them. Looking forward to round #2 Mr. Thomas!

Nora Roberts has a book coming out in April, The Liar. Funny story about this author. My husband and I used to argue whether or not I read her books. He insisted I did. I kept telling him I didn't. Well one day I broke down and read one on accident and I was HOOKED! Now, I can't put her books down.

Karen Marie Moning ... oh I think I am ready to TRY your Fever series again. I was an emotional wreck after book #5 but I am dying to read Iced and then you have Burned coming out in January. I feel like I'll be picking these puppies up very soon.

Sighs ... and then, I don't know if I would say I am "looking forward" to reading these final books but I am GOING to read books 12 and 13 of the Sookie books because while I know how the series ends, I feel like I owe it to myself to finish the series. I mean I've lasted this long. I took several years off reading because book ten upset me so badly, but, it's time for me to read the last of this series.

So there we have it ... the top eleven books of 2015 that I am looking forward to reading. I predict five of them will make it on the best of 2015 list in one years time!

And I think this year I am going to challenge myself to read 75 books. That's a lot, especially considering I have to take time to write. But, I want to push myself. So I am!

Happy Reading Everyone! I hope you all continue to post on my blog and push yourselves to read lots and lots of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment