Thursday, May 19, 2016

Enchanted Book Promotions Presents: The Travelers by Elizabeth Jeannel


travelersbanner


About the Book

27516920Title: The Travelers
Author: Elizabeth Jeannel
Genre: Paranormal Romance
The town Alex calls home has always felt safe to her, until
three girls her age are found dead. When Alex’s father forces her mother to skip town with him, possibly for good, they leave Alex behind to fend for herself and unfold years of lies they have built her life upon. Jaze, who has been invisible by her side for months, appears just in time to eliminate any normality that remained in her life. He’s tall, dark and terrifying, though that wasn’t his intent. Just as Jaze is earning Alex’s trust, the Council, a feared and powerful group of leaders from his world, orders him to protect her with his life.
Jaze quickly becomes torn between his duty and his love for Alex. When her real memories of her childhood return, Alex tumbles head first into Jaze’s strange world and into his arms. While Jaze soon finds that Alex may not be the ordinary girl he had originally assumed her to be. Together the two of them discover that sometimes love and simplicity aren’t always options in life.

Author Bio

Okay, I’m actually kidding, but while you’re  here, there are a few things about me for those who don’t know. I am currently a 911 dispatcher for a local county in Southwest Missouri. I spend my days with my girlfriend, my cat (shown left), and my leopard gecko. Writing has been a dream of mine since I first developed a love of reading; I’m guessing around the age of ten. With both of my parents being English majors, it was hard to ignore the call of the word world. So, here we are, nearly a decade later, and I’m finally reaching for the dream half of my life in the making.
To all of my friends and my family who have been by my side through this journey, thank you for your support. And to you reading this now, thank you for taking the time from your day. If you have big dreams, remember you can do anything with determination and a whole lot of guts. I hope I can inspire others the way that other authors have inspired me with not just my writing, but with life itself.
Happy reading!
Ellie J,

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment