Sunday, October 28, 2012

So Close Yet So Far Away....



Have you ever had a dream that was absolutely perfect? I don’t mean like a dream for future or anything like that I mean a story your mind writes for you as you sleep that makes you wake up and 100% feel inspired and think, Ah Ha! That’s it, it’s what I’ve been missing!!!

Well that happened to me this morning. Overnight I had mapped out my entire story for my new series, Maverick Touch. I even woke up and told my husband that I had the perfect dream. But sadly within minutes the memories started to slip and off into the ether it went.

Alas, my poor Nadia’s story wont’ ever be as good as that dream was, mean It will be damn close but I’m so saddened by this. In my half asleep half-awake state he’s over here telling me get my phone speak the dream into my phone. Silly me I’m thinking, what the hell is telling my  phone going to do? Duh he meant record the ideas into the voice recorder.

Well maybe tonight when I lay my head down on my pillow I’ll be able to slip back into a sweet dream state where I can see how this first book of the series will end.

I suppose this is one of the things that typical writers/authors have to deal with, having perfection at the tip of your mind and not being able to remember.

I realize this is kind of a random thought…~sighs~ Alas, that’s what blogs are allowed to be at times, random thoughts.

COMING SOON, BUD'S CHRISTMAS WISH
 


NEW RELEASE, BLOOD PURPLE
www,ashleynemer.com
www.facebook.com/ashleynemerauthor
Follow me on Twitter @ashleynemer

Blood Purple on The Kindle!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Purple-Series-ebook/dp/B009GBJERY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1348572724&sr=1-1
 
XoXo Publishing - PDF
Bookstrand - PDF
http://www.bookstrand.com/blood-purple

All Romance Ebooks - PDF
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-bloodpurple-946725-139.html

No comments:

Post a Comment