Friday, May 10, 2013

Feature & Follow


Gain New Blog Followers




Friday Feature & Follow is a blog hop that was started by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by our hosts and we will answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. To participate, follow both of our hosts, as well as the two featured blogs, and make a post on your blog! Add your blog to the linky on one of the host blogs, and spend some time networking with the other participants.  Make sure to let others know you're a new follower, and when someone follows you, follow them back!
 
This week’s question –

Q: Happy Mother’s Day! Who is your favorite mom from fiction?


That's a hard question since I do not know which of the authors I read are mothers - that being said... I'll have to go with Sherrylin Kenyon. I love her books. Vane Stryker and Noir are three awesome alpha males and she writes about her son and the things he is doing on occasion so I know she is a mom.

I really wish she would write more about Noir. He is a great bad guy - one I just NEED to know more about. The book him and his partner in crime are in, Dream Warrior is a 5 star in my book. Jerricho isn't to shabby himself in that one. Along with Stryker. Love me some Stryker! But overall Vane is my #1 alpha of the Dark/Dream/Were Hunter series.

She needs to write another book featuring one of these men, ASAP!


>


10 comments:

  1. new follower here via FF . Love your site and look forward to your posts.Your book seems awesome, i hope i can get a chance to check it out!

    Hope i can see you back at either of my blogs. Keep on Bloggin'

    http://guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    http://yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow and I joined your site too. My Blood Series is a mix of Paranormal and Sci-Fi you might like them.

      Delete
  2. Just stopping by to say Hi! And that you have a new follower here! Hope to see you follow mine as well!

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow you but I dont have bloglovin and that was the only option I saw on your site to follow

      Delete
  3. Hi! I didn't think of author moms, but you are so right! Sherrilyn Kenyon is awesome! I love all her series and love it when she shares stories about her sons...they sound like they would fit right into her DH world. Thanks for visiting and the follow! I'm following you back on Google+ :)

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. Yeah I misread the question and didn't even think of 'fiction' moms just authors of fiction, haha.

      Delete
  4. This was a hard question. I never really paid attention to mothers before either. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a new GFC follower.
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the return follow, I look forward to reading more posts on your blog!

      Delete
  5. I really want to read her books! I haven't yet, but I keep seeing them everywhere. :D

    New follower by Google + and email :D
    My FF Jennifer @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow I joined yours as well and good luck on your writings

      Delete